Examples of grants provided by Digital Defenders Partnership
- Establishing safe internet access through VPNs
- DDoS mitigation for websites under attack
- Replacement of equipment and retrieval of hijacked accounts
- Setting up temporary digital security helpdesks
- Undertake malware analysis
- Support for organizations that provide legal support to human rights defenders under threat
- Support for digital security consultants in specific regions
- Secure hosting for very high risk websites
The DDP also launched its Digital First Aid Kit, a self-assessment tool to guide you what to do if you face digital threats.
The DDP and its partners have been active in countries in Central Asia, Middle East, South East Asia Africa and South America.