Examples of grants provided by Digital Defenders Partnership
- Establishing safe internet access
- Replacing of equipment and retrieval of accounts that have been hijacked
- Creating temporary digital security help desks
- Analyzing of digital threats
- Supporting organisations that provide legal support to human rights defenders under threat
- Supporting digital security consultants in specific regions
- Increasing online safety and security for very high risk websites
The DDP also launched its Digital First Aid Kit, a self-assessment tool to advise and guide you on what to do if you face digital threats.
The DDP and its partners have been active in, among others, countries in Central Asia, Middle East, South East Asia Africa and Latin America.