Apply to join our Latin America team before November 30, 2023!
DDP is looking for a Project Officer Grants and Contracts for our regional Latin America team to start in January 2024. This position’s responsibilities include grants management, supporting the regional team with administrative and logistical efforts; and participating in cross-regional DDP activities.
- Employment Type: Full-time (32 hours per week – consultant contract)
- Salary: Between €2500.00 – €3700.00 per month, depending applicant’s location (excl. VAT).
- Location: Remote, based in Latin America and The Caribbean.
- Line Manager: Latin American Regional Project Manager.
The recruitment process will be conducted during November and December 2023, and interviews will occur the week of December 4 – 7. To apply, please submit before November 30 the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “2024 Latam PO” in the subject line:
- A letter of interest outlining how your experience has shaped you to fit this position. How do you usually approach work (planning, organising, documenting, etc.)?
- A recent curriculum vitæ (CV) or resume (no more than three pages)
- A list of 2 references detailing their names, email addresses and roles or positions.
Applications are accepted both in English and Spanish.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and creating a workplace where everyone feels respected, valued, and empowered. We highly encourage individuals of all backgrounds, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, nationality, location, and religion to apply.